Saturday, June 12, 2010

Final Preparations

I'm keeping this post short and sweet.  Right after I hit publish I'm hitting the hay.  I'm really excited for my race in the morning.  The weather looks like it should be good, not too hot and no rain.  I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way. 

My plan is to get to sleep by 9pm tonight and wake up at 5am for a total of 8hours.  I haven't had 8 hour of sleep in weeks.  I have all my gear layed out, so I should be able to hop up get dressed grab an english muffin and a banana and be on the road by 5:15.  I can be quick :) 

I'm hoping to get there by 6:15 and the race starts at 7:00, so I should have enough time to hook up with my friend Jody and scope out the start and finish lines. 

I'm hoping I have enough enery to write a race recap tomorrow.  If not tomorrow, expect it on Monday. 

Thank you for all the nice comments on my post yesterday.  You guys really helped pump me up. 

Are you doing anything exciting this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, my beautiful friend. You are going to do great. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete